JOSH BEDN EPOLAGISES!!1! JOSH BEDN EPOLAGISES!!1!

genius.

beeeeeeeeautiful.

MISTARY MAN STEILS CADNY1 MISTARY MAN STEILS CADNY1

brilliant

I love you

Hiroshima Hiroshima

Er...

You do understand if we didn't drop the bomb that many more lives then 200,000 would've been lost right? It was the only option we had, and if you disagree with it then that's fine, but IT WAS the right thing to do.

African Detroit Cop African Detroit Cop

Hahahaha

This is by far the funniest entry I've seen in a long time. You've got an awesome taste for humor bro. Keep it up and I hope to see more.

Hacky the Raccoon Hacky the Raccoon

Hrms...

Well, I was reading a few reviews prior to this, and it seems that they don't know what they're talking about. "Fuck you, Steve Hutchinson. Fuck you in all your major orifices." First of all asshole, spell offices right. Second of all, last time I checked he ran a site, like everyone on this website. It seems that, when a movie/game is TOO GOOD, they complain, and when the movie is TOO BAD, they complain.. and more than likely, if your movie falls short of Hostage Situation 2 now, you'll be laughed at. Hrms. Is there no justice?

BadMeetsEvil-

The Race The Race

Driving Classic

This game was great, one of the better driving games in the Portal. This is a lot like Police Simulator Episode I, but it has other original qualities. The game gets really hard in some positions where you can't get out of dying, but other than that, this game runs very smoothly and is a great all together. I can't get my score over 6,000 and people on the high scores are getting 100,000! I gotta get back to playing!

B