African Detroit Cop African Detroit Cop

Hahahaha

This is by far the funniest entry I've seen in a long time. You've got an awesome taste for humor bro. Keep it up and I hope to see more.

Hacky the Raccoon Hacky the Raccoon

Hrms...

Well, I was reading a few reviews prior to this, and it seems that they don't know what they're talking about. "Fuck you, Steve Hutchinson. Fuck you in all your major orifices." First of all asshole, spell offices right. Second of all, last time I checked he ran a site, like everyone on this website. It seems that, when a movie/game is TOO GOOD, they complain, and when the movie is TOO BAD, they complain.. and more than likely, if your movie falls short of Hostage Situation 2 now, you'll be laughed at. Hrms. Is there no justice?

The Race The Race

Driving Classic

This game was great, one of the better driving games in the Portal. This is a lot like Police Simulator Episode I, but it has other original qualities. The game gets really hard in some positions where you can't get out of dying, but other than that, this game runs very smoothly and is a great all together. I can't get my score over 6,000 and people on the high scores are getting 100,000! I gotta get back to playing!

B
v
i
l

Postal 2 - gone Postal 2 - gone

Portal Classic? Or Portal Disappointment?

Oliver O'Neill has a lot of talent when it comes to Flash work. The Un-Named series proved to be his best work yet. Postal, another great peice of work, bad in the old Portal days.

What i'm still trying to figure out, was wasn't this released before in the Portal? I clearly remember it. The only thing different is the charector getting shot in the end.

Okay graphics, bad game, terrible plot, not Oliver O'Neill work. This could be a lot better.

RaT DeeJay 3 RaT DeeJay 3

RaT DeeJay 3, another Portal classic?

Rat DeeJay has been a Portal favorite ever since the release of number 1. You can play with this Portal Entry for hours creating different songs among Techno, Rap, Rock, ect... Rat DeeJay 3 put this guy over the top. I didn't expect him to come out with another Rat DeeJay for ages, with the big success of 2. Yet he did. What he has in mind for 4, no clue, I don't think anyone can top 3. Keep up the great work!

Flash Pong 3.. hehe Flash Pong 3.. hehe

Old School game Hyped up in Flash!

Pong, is an american past time. Anyone over the age of 16 has had to of played this game one time or another. Like Flash always does, it made this game colorful and happy :) Amazing graphics for a Pong game, each level with its own theme (backround, ball, brackets), and even codes after each level which will let you go back to the level you were on. I give this game two thumbs up! Keep up the good work PinkFloydDWc :)

war v4 war v4

Old Portal Alive again!

Ah yes, I remember this game back in the day. When the Portal was still being born. War was one of the more popular shoot-em-ups in the Portal, with SWAT and AEvil, and i've been waiting to see this game hit Auto-Portal. I knew this game was going to do some damage in the top 20, and probally work itself up from there. Graphics are all very lifelike, violence is not overwhelming, considering there is only gun-shots, people falling ect... But over-all, this game is a great acpect to the Portal, and I would like to what it will do in the future.

Combat Instinct Combat Instinct

My god...

All I have to say is... IM NOT WORTHY! 3 levels jam packed of violence/fun, guaranteed to make you feel good. Probally the top Portal movie there is, and won't be knocked off the number 1 rank for ages. I think we have a new Tom Fulp here. One more thing... why this kid is not god, I do not know...

Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses

Portal Misfit, or Not?

The Romp, bringing yet another great movie to out monitors. Even though this movie was looked down upon by many, I thought this was a great entry. It odviously took time to make, and the quality of this movie was superb. The movie combinds nudity, interactivity, a little touch of violence, and some crude humor. What else could Newgrounds.com ask for? This is Newgrounds material. This deserves every bit of its fame.

Street Life Street Life

Street Life, worthy of # 2?

Ah, Street Life, who hasn't seen it? This movie/game combinds art, animation, sound, and quality. People very in answers to if they like it or not... Most are Positive, others negative. What's the plot of this movie, no idea, something along the lines of, some dude gets bored, steals money, goes to a strip club, and shoots the guy he stole from. Worth the wait like said on the pre-loader? Yep. Watch it. Love it. Thank it.