JOSH BEDN EPOLAGISES!!1! JOSH BEDN EPOLAGISES!!1!

genius.

beeeeeeeeautiful.

MISTARY MAN STEILS CADNY1 MISTARY MAN STEILS CADNY1

brilliant

I love you

Hiroshima Hiroshima

Er...

You do understand if we didn't drop the bomb that many more lives then 200,000 would've been lost right? It was the only option we had, and if you disagree with it then that's fine, but IT WAS the right thing to do.

@@neil around the world@@ @@neil around the world@@

w00t

Brilliant.

Urban Legends: Ghosts Urban Legends: Ghosts

Pretty cool...

I really liked this entry. (Although it could've been a bit scarier :P) It looked like one of those telivision shows that are aired occasionaly on the Learning Channel. Very good work.

DBZ in a Nutshell DBZ in a Nutshell

Um..

What the fuck was that? It probably took you 3 minutes to make the sound file which was very annoying, the graphics were terrible, uglu gradients.. There's a lot more as well. How this movie is in the Top 50, I have no idea. This movie is 10 terrible pictures, with moving black circles as mouths, and it looks like some retarded blind child made this.

boy boy

Awesome Awesome Aweeeeeeeeesomeeeeee!

I've loved basically everything Thistler has done. This is probally my favorite movie in the Portal right now. Even with only 3-4 drawn charectors, it's still an awesome, dramatic effect.. keep up the good work, bro.

thistler responds:

thanks :) just when i thought everyone hates me :)

Sloth TV 3 Sloth TV 3

Genius!

This was a brilliant peice of work. Mix possibly the two greatest movies together, and you get this :) The Goonies & Star Wars, meet! I love all your other movies as well. I'll have to be sure to check out your site soon, bro.

BadMeetsEvil-

NG Sticks 2 NG Sticks 2

Let's see...

Hm, let's see. This movie had stolen backround images... 10 for graphics, home-made sound, 10 for that, a start button at the beggining,..10, Pico killing Sticks, 10 for style, and again, Pico killing Sticks, 10 for Violence, and Wade getting killed! 10 for humor! LOL! This movie was great. I was laughing through it the whole time. Keep it up guys :)

BadMeetsEvil-

Final Fighting Fantasy Final Fighting Fantasy

Ah Yes.

I remember all these guys. Cecil, Kain, Rosa. Nice work man, I liked everything in this movie, but I couldn't bare to watch the whole thing, too long. There were a lot of small grammar mistakes as well that people may not like. Other than, the style was great. Loved it.

B>M>E>